- CIOs need to understand business better, but the C-suite should understand technology's potential better.
- Every other function of the organization is as out of touch as IT.
- As IT steps up as mentor, it needs to mature as well. IT needs to step up, but collaboratively — not as the smartest guys in the room.
- CEOs sense the problem perhaps more than CIOs do.
- The bifurcation of IT and business is a myth.
- Multiple roles, one company versus one role, multiple companies.
Read the full article at: